My Picks Carousel

June 14, 2010

Calling all Houstonites

Murder by the Book is hosting Michael Koryta's visit to Texas tomorrow:

June 15, 6:30 p.m.
2342 Bissonet Street

Go hear about his newest thriller SO COLD THE RIVER, and get your own autographed copy.

To top it all off, BookingMama reports that he is "cute and funny...I have to say that SO COLD THE RIVER is not my usual book fare, but I LOVED IT! I think I read this book (which is over 500 pages) in less than 24 hours! I didn't want put it down, and there actually came a time when I couldn't put it down.
Mr. Koryta actually brought these small towns in Indiana to life, and after reading this novel, I will forever think of French Lick as more than just Larry Byrd's hometown!"

Visit Michael Koryta's blog for some more nice coverage in The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review and The Boston Herald.

Be sure to tune into tomorrow's edition of "All Things Considered" on NPR, where Michelle Norris will be interviewing him.

UPDATE: Koryta also chats with LA Times' blog Jacket Copy about summer reads.

No comments: