My Picks Carousel

September 3, 2006

Welcome to the DHS Literary blog

Inspired by the ongoing greatness of Swierczynski's secret dead blog, I've decided to take a real leap into the blogosphere (does anyone even call it that anymore - is that term too 2005?) . I’m not going to bore the world with my own journal-keeping, but rather dedicate this space to doing what I love to do. That is, connecting my favorite people with other people, and exchanging and linking to a bunch of information about books, music, movies, and of course, food and drink, along with whatever else strikes my fancy. Along the way, I hope to provide a forum to talk about all the incredibly cool goings on of the DHS crew and our associated friends and loved ones. Thanks for stopping by to check it out. Please come back early and often.

No comments: